Domain names: In my experience, Namecheap has the best prices consistently and the best customer service I’ve received from a registrar.
Web hosting service: the Small Business Transcriptionist is very happily hosted with Reliable Webs, where you’ll get personalized customer service from an actual person who actually reads and responds to your service tickets instead of the copy and paste email responses the big box hosting companies send out.
Email list management: I’m using Aweber right now, but I’m looking into testing out some other services.
PLR (private label rights) Content Sources:
- List Magnets: done-for-you lead magnets that you can use as opt-in offers to grow your email list, packages include reports and checklists
- Content Shortcuts: articles and reports on topics including health, wellness, business tips, and more
- All Private Label Content: a large collection of PLR articles, reports, email series, blog posts, and more
- Kitchen Bloggers: beautiful recipe PLR with photos, packages on kitchen related topics, plus resources designed specifically for food bloggers
- Piggy Makes Bank: articles, reports, and ready to go challenges are available, plus several monthly subscription options so you never run out of content
- Monthly Content Helpers: a variety of topics for lifestyle and home bloggers
- White Label Perks: beautifully designed lead magnets and content boosters with images to connect with your audience, plus they have coloring packages available
- Easy PLR: articles and short reports on a variety of topics like home, business, and lifestyle
- Coach Glue: not just for coaches, these big beautiful planners, presentations, ebooks, and more are ready to make you more money in your business
- Brandable Tech: how-tos and step-by-step tutorials with videos and presentations done for you and ready to get your audience comfortable with the digital world
- Publish for Prosperity: done-for-you journals, self-improvement reports, planners, and so much more